- RSS Channel Showcase 9866679
- RSS Channel Showcase 4317770
- RSS Channel Showcase 4456921
- RSS Channel Showcase 8978556
Articles on this Page
- 03/23/18--03:00: _Berkshires Brewerie...
- 04/13/18--03:00: _Take Advantage of O...
- 04/27/18--03:00: _Hiking the Appalach...
- 05/11/18--03:00: _Jacob’s Pillow Danc...
- 05/21/18--03:00: _Travel the Berkshir...
- 06/11/18--03:00: _Bash Bish Falls and...
- 06/18/18--03:00: _The 2018 Season for...
- 07/13/18--03:00: _Shop Fine, Handcraf...
- 07/20/18--03:00: _Berkshires Golf Cou...
- 08/13/18--03:00: _Lee Founders Weeken...
- 08/24/18--03:00: _Come Travel the Ber...
- 09/22/18--03:00: _Norman Rockwell Mus...
- 03/23/18--03:00: Berkshires Breweries – Fresh and Unique Craft Beers
- 04/13/18--03:00: Take Advantage of Our Spring Fever Berkshires Lodging Special!
- 04/27/18--03:00: Hiking the Appalachian Trail in the Berkshires
- 05/11/18--03:00: Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival 2018 Is Just Weeks Away!
- 05/21/18--03:00: Travel the Berkshire Winery Trail Near Our Lee, MA B&B
- 06/11/18--03:00: Bash Bish Falls and the Waterfalls of Berkshire County
- 06/18/18--03:00: The 2018 Season for Lenox’ Shakespeare & Company
- 07/13/18--03:00: Shop Fine, Handcrafted Gifts at Berkshire Crafts Fair 2018
- 07/20/18--03:00: Berkshires Golf Courses Near Our Lee, MA B&B
- 08/13/18--03:00: Lee Founders Weekend 2018 – Come Join In the Fun!
- 08/24/18--03:00: Come Travel the Berkshire Cheese Trail!
- 09/22/18--03:00: Norman Rockwell Museum – Parrish, Wyeth, and Rockwell Exhibit
The craft beer revolution has made its mark on nearly every corner of the US – and the Berkshires are not immune. Berkshires breweries offer fresh and unique craft beers reflecting the flavors of the region. Come discover the craft breweries near our Berkshires B&B! Do you tend to think of beer as just a […]
The post Berkshires Breweries – Fresh and Unique Craft Beers appeared first on Applegate Inn.
Spring has sprung and now is the perfect time to get out and about exploring the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts! Let us help you make the most out of your getaway with the Applegate Inn Spring Fever Berkshires Lodging Special! There’s never a bad time to visit the Berkshires – but spring is definitely […]
The post Take Advantage of Our Spring Fever Berkshires Lodging Special! appeared first on Applegate Inn.
The Appalachian Trail stretches some 2,200, from Georgia to Maine – and right through the Berkshires of Western MA. In fact, it passes close by our Berkshires B&B, making hiking the Appalachian Trail in the Berkshires a snap! People come from all over to experience hiking the Appalachian Trail. While many set out on multi-day […]
The opening date for America’s longest-running international dance festival, Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, is just a month away. If you’ve not already made your plans, now may be your last opportunity to catch this year’s jam-packed season. Anticipation for the 86th annual return of Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival is running high right now. It’s hard […]
The post Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival 2018 Is Just Weeks Away! appeared first on Applegate Inn.
Berkshire County may not exactly be Napa Valley but we do have number of wineries producing some excellent wines. In fact, there are enough Berkshire wineries right near our Lee, MA B&B you could easily take a Berkshire Winery Trail day-trip! Wineries trade on the uniqueness of their process, tradition, and region. Visiting a vineyard, […]
The post Travel the Berkshire Winery Trail Near Our Lee, MA B&B appeared first on Applegate Inn.
Bash Bish Falls may be the tallest and most famous waterfall in the Berkshires – but it’s not the only one! In fact, there are lots of waterfalls in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. There’s just something about a waterfall that is magical. From the sound of the falling water to the sight of it […]
The post Bash Bish Falls and the Waterfalls of Berkshire County appeared first on Applegate Inn.
Fans of the Bard (or just good theater) visiting the Berkshires should do what they can to catch a Shakespeare & Company production. The 2018 season is already in full swing and will be until December 16th! The Berkshires are known for a great many things, not the least of which is our incredible theater […]
Looking for that perfect, unique item to offset a room or to give as a gift? You’re likely to find it at Berkshire Crafts Fair 2018! This annual, juried show draws master artisans from all over the country to exhibit their wares. August 10th through the 12th, 2018, in Great Barrington, MA. The annual Berkshire […]
The post Shop Fine, Handcrafted Gifts at Berkshire Crafts Fair 2018 appeared first on Applegate Inn.
Those who hope to get some time in on the links during their getaway will be happy to hear that Applegate Inn is near a number of popular public, Berkshires golf courses. Applegate Inn, in Lee, MA is surrounded by fun things to see and do. That’s the nature of the Berkshires of western Massachusetts: […]
The town of Lee, MA turns 241 in 2018 and our annual birthday celebration – Lee Founders Weekend – is scheduled for Friday, September 14th, through Sunday, September 16th, 2018. Come out and help us celebrate during this popular, annual Berkshires event! Lee Founders Weekend is always a great time. Lee celebrates the town’s birthday […]
Come discover a world of amazing flavors when you set out along the Berkshire Cheese Trail. Makers throughout the Berkshires, from Williamstown to Great Barrington, Plainfield to Old Chatham – produce exceptional, artisanal, small-batch cheeses, some of which you’ll find nowhere else! The recent farm-to-table movement that swept the nation has helped to bring great, […]
“Keepers of the Flame,” the current exhibit at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, has been receiving rave reviews – but is only up for one more month. Fans of Maxfield Parrish, N.C. Wyeth, and Rockwell owe it to themselves to catch this exhibit before it comes down October 28th, 2018. This recent exhibit at […]
The post Norman Rockwell Museum – Parrish, Wyeth, and Rockwell Exhibit appeared first on Applegate Inn.